The Usticks: What's new?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

What's new?

I figured I could update you a little update on Baby Ustick. I had another doctor's appointment early January. It was just a routine visit.. so uneventful. I always think they're missing something! Shouldn't there be more to talk about? I guess things are going great if they don't have much to do! Next month is our big ultrasound! Brent and I are so excited to see the baby and find out what we're having. That appointment is February 6th. We're definitely counting down the days. Once we know if it's a boy or girl I think we'll actually start getting ready for his/her arrival. At this point, we've done nothing but move a chest of drawers from my parent's house in Newport News to our downstairs living room. At least we'll have a place to put baby clothes! I finally felt a little movement from the little one on my birthday of all days! It was short-lived, but so cool!

My little niece, Addison, sent me two of her cute outfits for my birthday (well she's not quite 5 months old yet, so I think her mom may have helped her out a bit!). They are yellow in color, so it's perfect for either a boy or girl. My baby clothes collection is now up to 3 things! Sarah, my roommate from college, gave us the cutest Winnie the Pooh outfit... I can't wait to use it. I'll have to post a picture of it later.

That's about it for now!

1 comment:

The Brooks Family said...

So fun! You are so set either way - Henry or Addy will be excited to share their wardrobes :-)