The Usticks: It's A ...

Thursday, February 07, 2008

It's A ...

GIRL!!
Our 20 week appointment went great yesterday. Brent was able to come with me. We got to watch our little girl on the ultrasound machine for a good 20 minutes. It was awesome! She was moving around and waving her arms above her face and wiggling her legs. They sent us away with some great pictures, too. She is very healthly and all is growing and progressing right on track .. Praise God! I suppose Brent and I have to get serious about picking out names now. Oh boy!

2 comments:

abbey said...

Congratulations guys!!!!! How exciting...little girls are great ;) Liz I didn't know you had blog til you commented on mine. How fun.

Bekah said...

Liz,
Congratulations! I didnt even know that you all were expecting! How exciting! Ill be praying for you!

Rebekah