The Usticks: Trip to the Park

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trip to the Park

Avery & I went out to run a few errands this morning. Once I got those accomplished, I thought it would be fun to go to the park on the way home. I couldn't let a gorgeous day like this go by without spending at least a little time outside! On a side note, we ran into a friend and her little girl at the park and the girl pointed to Avery's feet and said, "She doesn't have any shoes on!" So I told her that Avery wanted to feel the breeze in her toes! Avery had her first taste of the swings... and she loved it! Sorry one of the videos is sideways.. anyone know how to fix that?






3 comments:

Brent said...

wow, you two definitely know how to have some fun together!

The Brooks Family said...

Awwww, I miss my Avery Bee :-) I could watch her swing all day! She'll have to show Henry how fun it is, he's still not convinced.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Avery loves to swing! What fun on such a gorgeous day.
Keep the pictures and videos coming.
Love, Aunt Pam