The Usticks: Uh oh...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Uh oh...

Yesterday I sat Avery in the living room while I went into the kitchen to wash a few dishes. Literally 2 minutes later I look into the living room and Avery has plucked out half of the tissues from the tissue box!! She took them out one-by-one SUPER fast.




I'm in Spring cleaning mode right now. It's fun for Avery because she LOVES helping me go through stuff. Well, she empties stuff out onto the floor for easier access :-) Here she is showing off her standing skills.

4 comments:

Jen and Justin said...

That is so funny! Did you save the kleenex or count them a loss?

Brent and Liz said...

I debated for a minute, and then scooped them all up and stuffed them back into the box. It'll be hard work to get "just one" out at a time now since it's a huge clump of tissues!

Heather Lynne said...

Isabelle loves tissues!!!! She also shreads them until they are practically micro pieces. She can empty a box of tissues really fast!!! She also loves to get EVERYTHING out that she possibley can. I have a mess to clean in the bedroom once she gets up from her nap because she was trying to "help me" with some packing.

The Brooks Family said...

haha! too funny. I had a box of tissues in the van that Henry emptied out once - I stuffed them all back in too!! Haha, man were they hard to get out for a while :-)